Thursday, January 15, 2015

Music Festival Season is in Full Effect

Lineups are popping out from left to right!

Overwhelmed with all the different music festivals going on? 
Why have some just popped up out of nowhere that you've never even heard of? And Questioning yourself WHY you have never heard of some of these amazing music festivals before that you now want to check out?! 

Some tickets are now on sale, but I don't know for which one I want to buy and time is ticking!

Ahhh!!... That's exactly how I feel.... Excitement (to see some of my favorite and new artists) Curiosity (to check out a new city or state even) Anxiety (to get tickets) .... But the natural high feeling I get, surrounded by the music I love to dance to, sing to, cry to, sleep to... with amazing people who enjoys it just as much as you is such an Incredible experience!
Now which one are you going to this year? 

I've gone to Coachella 4 years in a row now, and I LOVE going, but this might be the year I take a break from going, (partly because of the lineup) but mostly to check out a new one from my list below. I know there are many more I have left out, but I have chose these based on popularity, location and best lineups :)

Let me know which one you will be attending and why!

Any Suggestions?

Coachella - CA (April)
Stagecoach - CA (April)
Jazz Reggae Fest - CA (April)
Outside Lands - CA (August)
Made In America - LA & Philly (August)

Ultra - Miami,FL (March)
EDC - Worldwide
Jazz Fest - New Orleans,LA (April-May)
Hangout  - Gulf Shores,AL (May)
Rock in Rio - Las Vegas,NV (May)
The Governors Ball - NYC (June)
bonnaroo - Manchester,TN (June)
Lollapalooza - Chicago,IL (August)
Austin City Limits - Austin,TX (October)
Life is Beautiful - Las Vegas,NV (October)

No comments:

Post a Comment