Monday, January 26, 2015

Do dark lips on a woman intimidate a man?
Does it give us more attention, but make us less approachable?

I think it makes us look more "Glamorous Darling" (this is me saying it in a British accent LOL)

So my sister and I went out to a nice bar called the Basement Tavern in Santa Monica this weekend, which is basically a bar in the basement of The Victorian house on Main st. pretty cool spot. But anyhow, so back to my story... she was wearing a bright red lipstick, and had a sudden thought about our different features on what attracts and doesn't attract the opposite sex. 
  
My little sister is beautiful and confident, and just came across a thought... that maybe too much of her confidence is portrayed by wearing dark lipstick and if that might intimidate a man... but then again if a man is confident himself he shouldn't feel intimidated right?! 

She also said "maybe guys just don't want to kiss lipstick and get it all over themselves, haha!"

I would love to know your thoughts about this! So men and women please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment